Advance HOA Management, Inc.
Board Member Educational Series
(Recommended for new and existing board members and committee members)
By Judy Smeltzer, CEO, Advance HOA Management, Inc.
Advance HOA Management believes education is critical to our overall partnership with you as board members in making communities great, and is happy to announce its annual board leadership session. Judy has been a high-level HOA Management professional for over ten years. She understands the issues currently facing our HOA’s and adds leadership and guidance to the service offerings of Advance HOA Management. During this session, we will provide you the foundation you need to be an effective board member. We will address the following topics (and much more):
- Purpose of an HOA
- Community association characteristics and roles
- Why volunteering for an HOA board may be different than from other organizations Role of owners, board of directors & committees
- Committee Charters
- Hierarchy of legal authority
- Effective board meeting management
- HOA scenarios for all of us to work through
Where: Courtyard by Marriott – 1475 S. Colorado Blvd. – Room: "Colorado A", Denver, CO 80021
When: Wednesday, January 28th, 2015, 6:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Where: 10955 Westmoor Drive – Suite 400 – Training Facility – Westminster, CO 80222
When: Wednesday, February 4, 2015, 6:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
P.O. Box 370390
Denver, CO 80237